Wheely Fun Summer Camp is truly 4 big weeks of fun! Since these are such BIG weeks, we decided to write out all the details that you need to know.
Here’s the 411 on our Wheely Fun Summer Camp:
- Our camp is 4 weeks long and each week has different theme.
- You sign your child up for any week — or they can attend all weeks.
- Half days and early drop off is available!
- The camp is designed for boys and girls ages 6-12 years old.
- Each week is only $135
- It is $50 to hold your child’s spot for the week and the remaining $85 is due the week before camp.
- Each week, campers will do our regular activities, skating, lasertag, and bounce house plus movies, indoor/outdoor games, bowling, crafts etc. in addition to the weekly themes.
Weekly Camp Dates & Themes:
Summer S.T.E.M. Fun
Week 2 – July 25 – July 29
Learn how rockets work, build with legos, take a roller skate apart to see how it works plus fun experiments all week!
Wacky Summer Olympics
Week 3 – August 8 – August 12
The 2016 Summer Olympics are in Rio this month and we’re planning our own wacky version for our campers. Tons of fun games!
Best of Camp
Week 4 – August 22 – August 26
We’ll be doing all the things that make camp fun like smore’s, mosquito tag, telling stories and sing-a-longs, canoe races & more!
Call us today to reserve your child’s spot!