Are you looking for a fun, yet educational way to engage with your students? We have the answer!
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics— otherwise known as STEM is vital to the future of our children. STEM is everywhere; it shapes our everyday experiences! We want to make STEM fun with our dedicated STEM field trips at Rollhaven Skating Center in Grand Blanc, MI. STEM field trips at Rollhaven are unique, educational experiences that gets students excited about learning!
Students will learn how the concepts of science, technology, engineering and math can be found in everyday experiences, even fun experiences like roller skating!
Rollhaven Skating Center has a variety of lesson plans tailored to different disciplines and age groups that teach kids about:
- The science of roller skating (friction, geometry, area, and perimeter)
- Motion and rink design (force/friction, diameter/circumference)
- Music, math, and skating (beats per minute, frequency, and speed)
- Acoustics and rink design (sound system design, frequency, path of sound)
- Engineering magic and lighting (types of light, lighting design)
- Physical fitness (STEM education and physical fitness through roller-skating!)
Book a STEM Field Trip
Book a STEM field trip for students of any age! Teachers choose from 6 different STEM topics and all STEM lessons meet state standards. This program has been developed by professional educators nationwide.
STEM is our children’s future especially because of the technological age in which they live, so let’s help them grasp STEM in the most fun way possible! Call 810-694-9515 to book your school today.